We work with and support families that are searching for the right nanny for their specific needs.
We are dedicated to recruiting, selecting, and training staff committed to Respectful Upbringing.
We stand out for finding and training people who are able to offer quality care through attention to individual and respectful development of every child. We complete a rigorous background check and training for all of our Nannies, to ensure security, confidence, and calmness that your kids are in a happy and suitable environment.
· Every search goes through the following instances:
· Group and Individual Interviews
· Confirmation of Degrees and Certificates
· Confirmation of Language Certificates
· Work Reference Checks · Exhaustive Psychological Evaluation
· Home Visit of a Social Assistant
· Criminal Background Check
· Identity Documentation Verification
· Medical Tests (Blood, Urine, Drug Test, Beta, etc.)
• TRAINING IN FIRST AID AND CPR BY: